I am THE JUDGE for a HUGE, NATIONAL contest!
You heard that right....."THE" (as in, "one and only!) JUDGE!
(Still shaking my head in disbelief that anyone would have that much faith in my abilities as a slow cooker enthusiast!!!!)
Here it is folks...
"Crockin' In the USA Recipe Contest"
Crockin' In the USA is a recipe submission contest, where all you have to do is use one of the brand new Crock-Pot Seasoning Mixes in a unique way, to create your own Slow Cooker recipe.
The Seasoning Mixes come in 3 Flavors...
Hearty Beef Stew, Savory Pot Roast and BBQ Pulled Pork.
The contest runs from November 1 through December 17, 2012. All of the details will be posted on the Crock-Pot Seasoning Mixes Facebook Page on November 1, so be sure to "like" this page so you don't miss out! The grand prize winner will receive 1 Year of Free Groceries, an $8,500 dollar value! Who couldn't use that?!
The timeline for this contest is as follows:
- November 1-November 25 - Submit Your Recipes
- November 29-December 13 - Vote for your favorite Recipes
- December 17 - Winner will be Announced
So, my awesome friends, family, colleagues, fellow enthusiasts, chefs, novices, etc., what are you waiting for?!!!! Here's what you need to do:
- Step 1: Go to the Crock-Pot Seasoning Mixes Page Website and find out where you can buy these awesome Seasoning Mixes.
- Step 2: Secure 1, or all 3 varieties of Seasoning Mixes
- Step 3: Create and AWESOME Crock-Pot Seasoning Mix Recipe with your Crock-Pot Seasoning Mix!
- Step 4: Submit Your Recipe
- Step 5: Get your friends, family, colleagues, acquaintances, etc. to vote for your recipe submission.
Over the next couple of weeks, you will see me post some recipes using these amazing Seasoning Mixes in my own recipes.
I cannot WAIT to see what you all create!!!! As you make your recipes, please be sure to post a link to your submission on my Facebook Page so we can all vote for you!
This is going to be an awesome adventure for ALL of us!!!!
Fire up those slow cookers and GET CROCKIN'!!!