Crockin' In the USA is a recipe submission contest, where all you have to do is use one of the brand new Crock-Pot Seasoning Mixes in a unique way, to create your own Slow Cooker recipe.
The Seasoning Mixes come in 3 Flavors...
Hearty Beef Stew, Savory Pot Roast and BBQ Pulled Pork.
The contest runs from November 1 through December 17, 2012. All of the details will be posted on the Crock-Pot Seasoning Mixes Facebook Page on November 1, so be sure to "like" this page so you don't miss out! The grand prize winner will receive 1 Year of Free Groceries, an $8,500 dollar value! Who couldn't use that?!
The timeline for this contest is as follows:
- November 1-November 25 - Submit Your Recipes
- November 29-December 13 - Vote for your favorite Recipes
- December 17 - Winner will be Announced
Here's what you need to do:
- Step 1: Pick up some some of the Crock Pot Seasoning Mixes at Target nationwide (located near the Crock-Pot branded appliances) or in your local grocery store in the spices aisle.
- Step 2: Secure 1, or all 3 varieties of Seasoning Mixes
- Step 3: Create and AWESOME Crock-Pot Seasoning Mix Recipe with your Crock-Pot Seasoning Mix!
- Step 4: Submit Your Recipe
- Step 5: Get your friends, family, colleagues, acquaintances, etc. to vote for your recipe submission.
Over the next couple of weeks, you will see me post some recipes using these amazing Seasoning Mixes in my own recipes.
Here's the first.
For this EASY Recipe using the BBQ Pulled Pork Crock-Pot Seasoning Mix, click here.