If you’re in need of new Chili ideas try this interesting Chili Recipe. It’s a hearty chili dish with a sweet tangy taste. This recipe doesn't call for the slow cooker, but I would follow the directions as is, then let it cook 6 hours or so on LOW in your slow cooker!
No Alarm Chili
· 1 pound extra lean ground beef (95% lean)
· 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
· 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
· 1 can (15 oz each) red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
· 2 teaspoons chili powder
· 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
2. Add all remaining ingredients; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Author Bio: James writes on behalf of Manwich. For other Ground Beef Recipes or Sloppy Joe sauce visit manwich.com.